Our School Uniform
The use of school uniform in school is compulsory for all pupils when coming to school and during the time of excursion.
Great Lawrawoods School uniform consists of:
- One piece blue short with a checker short and a tie (male) – Mondays and Thursdays.
- One piece blue short with a gown and a tie (female).
- Sport wear of different house colours for Wednesdays.
- Friday wear
- White socks (Reception and Toddler Classes)
- Black socks (Nursery & primary 1-5)
- Blacks shoes
Uniforms are ordered from the school office.
Cultural outfit for 1st Friday and last Friday of every month.